Hoppin' to New Highs: PEPE Meme Token Leaps to New Fresh ATH's
PEPE is hitting all time highs. Is it a good time to get in? Hell no!
Quick summary of PEPE
Pepe aims to become the king of memes by creating a memecoin that is accessible to everyone and launched stealthily with no presale, zero taxes, LP burnt, and contract renounced.
The process to buy Pepe involves creating a wallet, having ETH in your wallet, going to Uniswap, and switching ETH for $PEPE.
The token supply for $PEPE is 420,690,000,000,000 with 93.1% sent to the liquidity pool, LP tokens burnt, and contract renounced. The remaining 6.9% is held in a multi-sig wallet for future use.
The roadmap for $PEPE includes three phases: Meme, Vibe and HODL, and Meme Takeover. The goals for each phase include getting listed on CoinGecko/Coinmarketcap, trending on Twitter, forming community partnerships, creating Pepe merch, and getting listed on T1 exchanges.
$PEPE is a meme coin that pays homage to the popular meme, Pepe the Frog. It has no intrinsic value or expectation of financial return and is for entertainment purposes only.
Last Friday I tweeted about PEPE and since then the holder count is over 63,000. Current price is $0.00000106 which is up 200%
$PEPE has 44,769 holders 👀
— Crypto 618 (@Crypto618One)
Apr 26, 2023
Buying into this hype is risky. If you don’t already have a position then technically you would be selling your long positions right now.
To profit from memecoins like this you would have to establish a long position well before the hype. When the vertical price action happens you would be selling your bags.
Be like this guy.👇👇
Someone turned $27 into $1,000,000 with $pepe
— borovik.eth (@3orovik)
Apr 20, 2023
Everyday there is new opportunities and new scams. Be careful. DYOR.